Back in the south The Stopchyzic family is moving back to Zion we are all very sad but very happy that they will be able to open a new page in their lives!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Summer!!!
It is finally here all my winter clothes are UP and the Jeep's top has been down for the past week! In the Triplett family we are busy busy I just finished my Junior year in college ahh! Wayne just got back from Iraq safely and has received many awards since he has returned. We are preparing to move to Fort Benning in GA Wayne is so very happy he will be very close to his family and will be in Rangers. I am also very excited because now I'll be able to brag that my Husband is a Ranger! Yay now we all have to pray that he will do exceptionally well in all of his training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment