Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life

So my last couple years in a few paragraphs.  I graduated with honors from school saying I am never getting married I left for college with the intent to have a good time.  But I never made it to school single, that summer I met and fell for my husband.  When I went to school all i could think about was Wayne.  While he was in Airborne school all he could think about is not getting hurt when jumping out of the plane and well me!  On weekends we would get together, and during the weeks we would stay up night on end talking.  After the first month of dating my phone bill was $945 no lie.  He was soon station at Fort Carson.  We got married that December!  I meet awesome people at Carson, but as soon as we got married he had to leave to Iraq, but that fell through so he didn't leave till this Jan.  which was awesome, we have a wonderful little crocker spaniel named Rawley, he is the coolest of the cool.   

No comments: